Packet Stuffing Party Work Flow
1. T-Shirt Set Up
Those present at 2 pm complete these tasks prior to dinner.
- T-shirts are separated into rides, then into styles, and then into sizes.
- The count is verified against the order for each ride-style-size.
- Labels are placed on each T-shirt that has been pre-sold. The labels are in numerical order, and shirts must be piled in that order.
- The remaining shirts are unsold, and are boxed and removed from the working area.
- Pre-sold T-shirts are sorted and piled by registration number. Shirts remain flat, unfolded.
2. Production Line
After dinner, this process takes about two to three hours.
- PACKET LABELER places label on upper left hand corner of bag, places pick sheet on top of bag, places bag on bottom of pile. (Should get a head start before dinner.)
- PICKERs pick needed maps, blurbs, and t-shirts, pass to AUDIT SECRETARY.
- The AUDIT SECRETARY arranges packets for review by the AUDITORs.
- The AUDITORs ensure the proper items are with the bag and the proper t-shirts have been picked, and pass the bag to the STUFFERs.
- PUBLICITY PAMPHLET ASSEMBLER gathers one of each publicity pamphlet into a bundle and places them on a pile.
- STUFFERs take packets from the AUDITORs and put the stuff in the bag along with a set of publicity pamphlets. Shirts are quickly folded into quarters before sliding into the bag. The pick sheet needs to be the top paper, facing to the front of the packet, right side up.
- BOXERS file the completed packet in the boxes in numerical order. "T" packets (with t-shirt) and "N" packets (no t-shirt) are in separate boxes.
- BOX MANAGER manages the boxing process, putting up new boxes, and rearranging boxes that need more room.
Gainesville Cycling Club Web Site